Masterchef Australia Let Down

Don't get me wrong...I like the Masterchef programme and have been glued to it, but the final was a fiasco. Not that Callum wasn't up to the competition with Adam...no, in fact Callum has come on in leaps and bounds. I don't think you could say that he didn't deserve to be there, but his lack of experience in the basics let him down.
So without meaning a pun...whats my beef? Well its the fact that the producers treat us like idiots. All that rubbish about revealing the scores and dragging it out as if we just have no idea who could have won! It was blatantly obvious by the reaction of the judges in the last pressure test that although Callum had done a pretty good job, Adam hadn't done enough wrong to loose from that point. I knew just like the rest of Australia that before the judges revealed their scores that he was the new 2010 Masterchef...but they had to string it out and treat the viewing public like idiots. Very bad production I'm afraid guys which spoilt an otherwise entertaining game...which is what it basically is. Don't tell me Callum was really the person who should have been up against Adam? 

No comments:

Post a Comment